LadyK

A Journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click!

Friday, January 27, 2006

MOVING ON





Today is the last day for my boss (of 11 years) to be in the office sob sob.... He's worked for the group for 38 years. With that, I will also be leaving the company and moving on to a new company (within the same group). I will still be where I am now for another month b4 moving to the new office/company.

Therefore, I may not be able to update this blog & bloghopping as often as I did b4. Will update this blog once I've settled down!

Have a great long holiday! and Selamat menyambut Maal Hijrah and Happy Chinese New Year.

3 Comments:

  • Have faith my dear. Semoga kerja baru & tempat baru membawa "good luck" & more "rezeki"...

    Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah & Happy Chinese New Year to you and family. Have a fun holiday ya!

    Take care!

    p.s. Dah update addy for JO list.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

  • thanx maam....kita nak p panjat pyramids....heheheh

    Regards to F & Y & selamat dok bergebang..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 PM  

  • Lady K...Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah dan...Semoga Happy kat tempat kerja yang baru....

    By Blogger aNIe, at 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger