LadyK

A Journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click!

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Four Letter Word! Scared 1

We dont really need to express our love and gratitude towards our loved ones only on Certain occasions right?

So, without any occasions, I would like to dedicate this to my better half!

Couples


I often tell you I LUV U, and say how glad I am we found each other -
I talk about how much you mean to me and how wonderful life is because of you,
but I dont recall ever saying "thank you" for liking me and accepting me as I am, for loving me and letting me know it, for sharing with me in your own special way........
But in my heart, I thank you all the time for lots of things.......most of all, just for being YOU.......................................
I LUV U Sayang...........and I thank God for sending you

1 Comments:

  • Kucing dok bang-bang tu cute giler, i dah curi belum minta izin.

    selamat hari raya

    By Blogger HCI, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger